- All pre-orders will be shipped within 15 days.
- Use code PREORDER to get 15% off all smart glasses.
We've received many customers' emails in the past months asking if our glasses could be used as a hearing aid.
While the glasses themselves alone can't achieve that, we are glad to tell you that with our Hearing Spouse, you can turn any headphones either wireless or not, into a hearing aid device.
This Hearing Spouse can connect to your headphones or glasses and deliver the sound to you in a louder, clearer, and better way without anyone noticing anything.
After pairing it with your glasses, simply put the Hearing Spouse on the table, or wear it as a pendant, or put it with your keychains so nobody will realize you are using the hearing aid.
Note: in some situations, bone conduction glasses/headphones may deliver better sound effects with our Hearing Spouse. This could be determined by the different types of hearing loss. Please consult a doctor if you are not sure whether it will help.
- Use your hearing aid in a more private way
- Integrated high-quality noise-canceling microphone
- Designed to work with any smart glasses to enhance sound
- Works for both wired (3.5mm output) and wireless Bluetooth devices
- Dimensions: 57mm*37mm*15mm
- Weight: 20g
- Battery: 280mAh
- Continuous playtime: 9 Hours
- Waterproof Level: IP55
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Hearing Spouse * 1
- Velvet Storage Bag * 1
- Pendant Strap * 1
- 3.5mm Audio Output Cable * 1
- USB Charging Cable * 1
If you are using 3.5mm wired headphones, directly plug them into the Hearing Spouse and you can listen to the enhanced sound.
If you are using wireless Bluetooth headphones / smart glasses,
- Set the glasses/headphones to pairing mode
- Press and hold the LED button on the Hearing Spouse for 6 seconds to enter pairing mode
- The two devices will automatically finish pairing within 30 seconds
- Enjoy the sound